Compiling a reading list should be exciting and rewarding for both academics and students. We want to showcase great reading lists built by academics who are using Talis Aspire Reading Lists to deliver their course reading in a way that exemplifies best practice teaching and learning. If your list is voted the winner, you and the academic who owns the list will each win £150 in LateRooms vouchers (though you don’t have to travel together!).
How do you tell if one of your reading lists might be the Talis Aspire Reading List of 2014? Look for a list that is…
- Well structured
- Doing something unusual
- Full of interesting content
- Interesting to you and your colleagues for a completely different reason
It is simple to enter, simply send the following information to Alison Kershaw:
- Send a link to your list
- A maximum of 500 words detailing why you are entering the list you have chosen
- The academic’s details (name, email address, contact number, University)
- Your details (name, email address, contact number, University)
Entries must be emailed to Alison Kershaw by 5pm on Friday 13th June 2014.
A panel of 4 will review all entries, and select the best 5 entries. Attendees of the Talis Aspire User Group will then be able to vote for the winner. The winner will be announced at the Talis Aspire User Group on Wednesday 2nd July 2014.
Points of Note
- Entries are unlimited per university
- Entries will be reviewed by a panel, reducing it to 5 entries which will be voted on during the Talis Aspire User Group 1st and 2nd July 2014. The panel will be made up of a representative from Talis, and from 3 universities. The winner from the final 5 will be decided based on the voting at the Talis Aspire User Group meeting held on 1st and 2nd July 2014.
- By submitting an entry, you agree for Talis to use this in promotional and marketing activities.